Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The Health Benefits of Exercise


0:03
do there was one thing you can do
0:13
to lower your risk for heart disease cancer diabetes cold
0:17
blues even Alzheimer's would you do it new study show there is one simple
0:21
treatment that's so powerful it can do all this
0:24
are you ready for the secret keep watching when a powerful dose a
0:30
preventative medicine
0:31
you're looking at it flato got even if you're late bloomer
0:35
it's not too late to use exercise as a healing tools they felt really good
0:39
I hear I was one of those people who said you know why
0:43
do I have to walk and ride i cant drive to left an assist could I use to hate to
0:48
sweat
0:49
mile she's running marathons the names and this is the day
0:55
I'm gonna be doin it he didn't second a whole long
1:00
if you need motivation to get up that couch in exercise
1:03
let me tell you about the newest research KS
1:12
I the exercise
1:17
enhances immune system and I'm done specifically have moderate exercise
1:22
every workout increases the number I T cells in your body
1:26
cells that act like self guided missiles and destroy foreign invaders in the
1:31
bloodstream
1:32
that prevents illness and case you're already sick
1:36
as long as you don't have a fever exercise it short and the face
1:41
that s diana's husband bruce says when they mad she didn't personally care for
1:47
the concept of exercise
1:48
so they started with some easy hiking I think it takes like creativity
1:53
I think you have to you try to find something it's going to be social for
1:57
the person
1:58
something's can be. specie caught on in
2:03
you know I I can barely keep up with her after she got into this
2:11
alt about my medical training I've been told
2:14
that you're born for the fine in his brain cells and if you loose ends
2:18
you'll never grow new ones plus study early this year
2:22
show the opposite the thinking is
2:27
that it's all starting the muscle when your muscles relax and contract
2:32
a chemical is released the head straight for your brain
2:35
there it converts stem cells to brain cells
2:39
and helps for new connections to help you learn it improve your memory
2:43
and make decisions in that this amazing I went out and started reading
2:48
more KS
2:56
on and as a running partner Trish Spencer
2:59
was diagnosed with breast cancer about six months ago
3:03
early on I was able to diagnose the cancer and I think it's because I'm
3:07
good shape and I and in tune with my body so I noticed that something was
3:12
different
3:14
my
3:16
scientists also believe that exercise can help prevent breast cancer
3:20
by lowering the estrogen content in the bloodstream
3:23
and women who work out tend to be stronger able to handle more aggressive
3:27
cancer treatments
3:28
out they had my surgery tomorrow and I plan to start running again in 2008
3:35
on cell exercise can host your brain boost your mood
3:39
even improve your pain tolerance can help you live longer
3:43
consider that next time you're thinking about canceling a workout
3:47
whenever an on-call and I've had a sleepless night my antidote to that
3:52
yes running its better than caffeine
3:56
it boils down to making an appointment with yourself
4:00
Chris just few your half your body
4:04
I love it its luxury do many people ask what's the best time a day to exercise
4:11
in the experts say whatever time works best for you
4:15
if you can do just a little bit every day you open the door to the many health
4:19
benefits
4:19
exercise has to offer day
4:27
you

No comments: