Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Job application letter


549 Shaftesbury Road `
Finsbury Park
London N6 4ST
20 February 2006

Ms Angels, Cartwright
Personnel Department
Speed Software Development
150‑154 The Avenue
Croydon CR2 OQU

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing in response to your recent advertisement for an ofice administrator. Please find enclosed my current CV.
I feel I would be suitable for the post for a number of reasons. Firstly I speak excellent English, having recently passed the Cambridge Certificate exam with an A grade.
Secondly, I feel I possess the relevant import and export experience, having previously worked in that department in a French company trading in ________ . During
this time, I gained invaluable experience
. I also feel I have social skills and ability to communicate .
On top of all this, I am a dedicated, motivated worker, able to act both independently and also as part of a team. In my last job, I was responsible for _____________. I enjoy new challenges and never give less than my all.

I am available for interview at any time and would be happy to provide references should you require them.
Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require any further information.
I look forward to hearing from you soon,
Yours faithfully,

No comments: