Thursday, November 20, 2008

Angelina Jolie and Clint Eastwood

The Exchange


Clint Eastwood "Weather you win something or not its not the point of it. The point of it is, you come and present the film and you see what the response is what you think is totally out your hands. I’ve been the president of the jury before and there’s 12/13 other people and they all have their ideas and likes."


Angelina Jolie: "It’s certainly so much of it. It’s being a mother an imagining if this was happening to me my pain and my frustration, but I did have to find something else because as I said I couldn’t respond the way of course I would respond today.
This is personal but it’s true. I lost my mother a few months before the film and to me she’s very much like my mother.
My mother was very passive in many ways and very sweet in many ways but when it came to her children she was a lion but as a woman almost very shy with her voice.
I was like anybody would be in this film. I was nervous the first day.
He’s really just a great leader not just because he’s the director he’s decisive and dedicated to getting the story about, but every single member of the crew he respects and gives them his time everybody brings their best and can’t ask more. I’ve never seen a director commence so much respect not because he’s Clint Eastwood but because he’s so gracious and thoughtful and connected to every single person so it was a pleasure and I’m sure every single person of the crew would say the same.

No comments: