Friday, November 14, 2008

What can I do? The Coors

Title: The Corrs, - What Can I Do lyrics

Listen to the song and fill in the blanks using the words given.

Fly aching care wrong say calm much slept love just might


I haven't ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­_____________at all in days

It's been so long since we have talked

And I have been here many times

I __________don't know what I’m doing ____________

Chorus:

What can I do to make you ___________me

What can I do to make you ______________

What can I___________ to make you feel this

What can I do to get you there

There's only so ___________I can take

And I just got to let it go

And who knows I ___________feel better yeah

If I don't try and I don't hope

(Chorus)

No more waiting, no more______________,

No more fighting, no more trying...

Maybe there's nothing more to say

And in a funny way I'm ____________

Because the power is not mine

I'm just gonna let it ____________

(chorus)

No comments: